1. The lj-cut Tag: When posting any graphic or disturbing pictures or text, use the LJ-cut tag, and please put a warning of sensitive material in the lj-cut text. Please realize some users upset easily, or are eating when surfing our journal, and vomit is really hard to get out of keyboards. Anyone who does not use an lj-cut tag for disturbing posts will first be warned, and if an appropriate amount of time has passed and the post has not been edited it will be deleted. Posters that continue to ignore this rule and post graphic pictures and text without cutting even after Mod intervention will be banned.
2. Trolling and Snark: Blatant trolling (or making remarks only to shame vegans or veganism) and snark will be cause for immediate deletion and banning upon Mod Discretion, with no warning. Keep the snark in the snark communities, where it belongs.
3. Debating: Debating is more than welcome, as long as there are no personal insults (see "troling" above), graphic text or pictures are used, and the debate is kept civil. Anyone verbally attacking any member of this community will be warned, then banned.
4. Community Promotion: Take your community promotion to community_promo; that sort of thing isn't welcome here and will be deleted without warning.
5. Before You Post: Make use of all the tools and resources in our handy side bar before you post.
6. Recipes: The best place to post your recipes is vegancooking.
7. Honey and Vegan Cat debates are no longer allowed in the community as they are divisive, redundant, and non-constructive. (These topics are welcome in other debate-specific communities, and possibly other vegan communities as well.) If you have questions about this policy, email a moderator.